Super Readers™! Phonics, Reading & Art
Phonics, Reading and Creative Art programme for 4-6 years old to prepare children for independent reading.
Is your child a Super Reader yet?
One of the greatest gifts you can give a child is the love of reading. Reading is one of the most important tool that will provide your child with keys to success, not only in school, but also in life.
- Junior Phonics (4-5 years)
- Intermediate Phonics (4- 6 years)
- Advanced Phonics (5-7 years)
This is one Phonics class that your child will definitely enjoy!
- Phonics is taught through – partial Montessori, hands on, fun and exciting activities.
- Not just worksheets!
- The sessions will give your child ample opportunities to learn phonics in a fun setting!
- They will be self motivated to read if they know HOW to read!
- Students will also be coached on writing and pre-writing skills.
- Creative hands on art sessions to reinforce learning.
- Creative art pieces related to the session will be done each session – subjected to time availability
Small class size (max 6 students) enables effective learning.
This is an ongoing class and students can join the class at any time.
“My 4 year old enjoyed the junior phonics class as it was quite fun and engaging. The kids got to do movements and even draw! The class was very interactive and after class, my girl kept asking me if she can go for class again tomorrow! Glad we can have such classes from home, save time and hassle from travelling.”
“My 6 year old boy is very active & I was very skeptical about letting him join online classes because I have a hard time getting him to sit still. In fact, I tried a few online classes with other centres but after 30 minutes he just ran off! A friend recommended LJEC’s classes and we tried one trial lesson. I was pleasantly surprised that he was able to sit through the one hour class, followed the class activity and teacher’s instructions well. Thankful that I finally found something to keep him occupied at home! Thank you so much, Teacher Jessica!”
“Jayden have attended two terms of the Phonics. Reading and Art classes and he have improved so much, he is now more confident to try reading new words by himself.”
Check Out The Other Pre-school Classes
Primary 1 Preparation Class ProgrammeThis course aims to reinforce basic preschool concepts taught for your child’s head start to primary one education. This once-weekly, 1 hour programme is specially designed to equip 6-year-olds with necessary academic skills as...